2012年12月20日木曜日

Book's saying 1 -You are the most beautiful girl in...-

Hi everyone! 

What do you do recently? I think most of you stay inside because these days have been too cold.

I think the best thing to do in such a case is reading  a book with drinking a hot coffee in your house.

When I did so, I found some nice sentences.

I want to introduce some of them in several posts.

The first saying is ...

They told you that you are the most beautiful girl in Paris. They

were lying.You are the most beautiful girl in Europe. 
                                                                 by Rick(As time goes by)

This is European gentle man's saying. This is nice and cool saying.

but I think if Japanese men say same saying,it will sound funny or stupid.


This sentence is in the PENGUIN READER's book,

so If you are interested in them, please try to read the book and find that saying!


AS TIME GOES BY
     
byMICHAEL WALSH

1 件のコメント:

  1. I think that any girl would be happy to hear that! I know the movie, "Casablanca," and I don't remember that line in it.

    返信削除