2012年12月12日水曜日

the difference between travelar and tourist

hello everyone !

today I have a question.

Who is tourist ?  and Who is traveler?

I think this is a difficult question. we don't think the difference between both.

but I know interesting idea to this question.

It is ...

Tourists want to escape from their daily life

Travelers want to go to somewhere

when tourists and travelers go to one country,

tourists
 
In the tour, they want to spend special times by eating delicious food, visiting famous spot, and

staying good hotel. Their purpose is escaping from their daily life,

so they don't care where they are or  how the country and people in their.

They doesn't decide what they do there because all they have to do is following the plan of tour

travelers

Their purpose is going there. They try to know about  that  country and people. 

They go to the place where they are interested,

and they talk that country's people who they meet.

So they decide all thingsthey do here.

I heard this in a class, and a professor said if you go to study abroad, you should be a traveler.

I agree with it !

Thank you for reading!  If you have some opinion to this saying. Plase let me know your opinion !


4 件のコメント:

  1. I agree 100% with the idea that people should be travelers. I've never gone on a tour with a set schedule. I hate the idea that I have to visit the places that someone else has decided.

    Where do you want to go?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I have never been to a foreign country. Even in Japan, I haven't been to many places. I haven't visit Kyusyu and Tohoku area, so I want to travel a lot of places both in Japan and other countries. Now, I want to go to the place where I can feel energy.
      Do you know such a place?

      削除
  2. 返信
    1. Actually, I am going to go to Florida for my study abroad next year, so if I have a chance, I would like to visit New York City! I want to enjoy some entertainments there.

      削除