2012年12月24日月曜日

what you do

Hi everyone!

When are you happy?

Are you happy when you are with your nice friends, get a lot of money or drink alcohol?

They are, of course, happy times. I think people have their own happy time, but I know interesting

saying  about this.

It is...

What I have to do is what I want to do.

I think if there are people who say this saying, they must be happy.

This saying doesn't mean they are selfish.

It means they know what they do and they believe it is what they need to do.

I think the most boring time is when people do something without thinking its meaning,

so if we find a worth  in the things we do, we will be spend happy time even they are looks boring.

Now, in my case, what I have to do is studying for a final exam.

I want to say it is what I want to do, but it is difficult for me to say so!







1 件のコメント:

  1. What a great saying! I think that not so many people can say that they are always doing what they want to do. I hope that you find a future in which you have to do what you want to do. And good luck on those final examinations!

    返信削除