2012年12月23日日曜日

Words in the song

Hello everyone!

What kind of song do you like?

There are various kinds of songs like rock, ballade and etc, but the most important factor of

them is the same. it is, of course, the lyrics. The words to a song are a way to give the message,

so I think there a lot of nice sayings in the lyrics,

and I know one musician whose song's wards are very meaningful.

His name is Kazuyoshi Saito

I like his songs very much and I want to introduce you some of nice words of his song

Those are...

If you spend today dishonestly, your tomorrow will be the same as today (歩いて帰ろう)

I hope your days will be more beautiful than your beautiful memories
(ウエディングソング)

An old man said "the old days were better than today", but there is no time machine today(僕の見たビートルズはテレビの中)

Those are sentences of his some Japanese songs, and I translated them into English,

so they has my interpretation. Thus they may be different from your interpretations,

so please listen to his songs! I think other his songs are also very meaningful.

He is also going to join this year's Red and White Singing Contest(紅白歌合戦)!!!

Kazuyoshi Saito

1 件のコメント:

  1. An interesting singer. He must be popular... since he'll be in the Red & White singing contest.

    返信削除