2012年12月20日木曜日

Book's saying 2 - stranger came to house...-

Hi everyone!

what are you doing now?  I am reading a book with drinking a hot coffee in my warm room

and I found nice sentence in this book. Please let me introduce it.

That saying is ...

People had come to their house as strangers and would leave as friends

This sentence is in the scene of a party.  I think this phrase expresses the how a party is nice very well.

If you are interested in this sentence please read the Evening Class published by PENGUIN READERS

and try to find it!

I think English books have a lot of good sentences, so if you'll find them. Please let me know!



                                                       
Evening Class
                                                             
Maeve Binchy


1 件のコメント:

  1. You are reading a lot these days, and finding some good statements about life. Keep doing it during the long vacation.

    返信削除