2012年12月24日月曜日

beautiful flower

Hi everyone!

Do you know Naoko Takahashi?

She is a Japanese famous long distance runner.

She got a gold medal at the Sydney Olympics!!!

She even got a National Award of Honor (国民栄誉賞)!

In this post, I want to introduce such a great person's saying.

It is ...

In the cold day when a flower can't get sunlight, it tries to grow its

roots,and after that, it will blossom very beautifully.

In this saying, she compares herself to a flower. she had made done big effort

even when she couldn't make good score.

I was a member of track and field club, and I was also long distance runner when I was high school

student, so I respect her very much.

I think she has both physical and psychological power, and this saying shows how strong she is.

I think such a great person's saying give us strong impression.


                                                              
Naoko Takahashi







1 件のコメント:

  1. She certainly was one of the great long-distance runners. I used to see her in the news so often. What's she doing these days?

    返信削除